The SIP B20-16 Professional Bench Pillar Drill provides powerful performance via a heavy-duty induction motor, consistently offering high-quality drilling in a range of demanding environments, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics.
SIP Pillar Drill B20-16 Bench 01703
Out of stock
Out of stock
The SIP B20-16 Professional Bench Pillar Drill makes light work of drilling on a variety of workpiece materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics, with easy positioning achievable through an adjusting tilting table and tilt scale. Longevity and safety are paramount to the B20-16, and it therefore has integrated chuck guards to reduce any risk, and a sturdy cast iron base for added stability. With a bench-mounted design, it is perfect for a range of trade and professional applications with limited floor space.
- Quality bench-mounted design with comfortable 990mm height
- 16 versatile speed settings from 180rpm to 2770rpm for precise control
- Heavy-duty induction motor offers excellent performance and durability in a range of demanding environments, including trade and professional tasks
- NVR safety switch prevents accidental start-ups after power interruptions
- Adjustable table for drill positioning and tilting scale for enhanced accuracy
- One-piece cast steel soft-grip handle for comfort and ease-of-use
- Integrated safety chuck guards help to reduce potential risks
- Sturdy cast iron base provides increased stability
- Designed for metals, woods, and plastics
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||550w (0.73hp)|
|Max. Spindle Stroke:||83mm|
|Chuck Capacity:||3mm – 16mm|
|Speed Settings:||16 speeds|
|Speed Range:||180rpm – 2770rpm|
|Packaged Dimensions||275(H) x 810(W) x 490mm(D)|
|Dimensions||49 × 81 × 27 cm|
There are no reviews yet.