The SIP B16-12 Professional Bench Pillar Drill provides powerful performance via a heavy-duty induction motor, consistently offering high-quality drilling in a range of demanding environments, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics.
SIP Pillar Drill B16-12 01701
Out of stock
Out of stock
The SIP B16-12 Professional Bench Pillar Drill makes light work of drilling on a variety of workpiece materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics, with easy positioning achievable through an adjusting tilting table and tilt scale. Longevity and safety are paramount to the B16-12, and it therefore has integrated chuck guards to reduce any risk, and a sturdy cast iron base for added stability. With a bench-mounted design, it is perfect for a range of trade and professional applications with limited floor space.
- Quality bench-mounted design with comfortable 840mm height
- 12 versatile speed settings from 300rpm to 2550rpm for precise control
- Heavy-duty induction motor offers excellent performance and durability in a range of demanding environments, including trade and professional tasks
- NVR safety switch prevents accidental start-ups after power interruptions
- Adjustable table for drill positioning and tilting scale for enhanced accuracy
- One-piece cast steel soft-grip handle for comfort and ease-of-use
- Integrated safety chuck guards help to reduce potential risks
- Sturdy cast iron base provides increased stability
- Designed for metals, woods, and plastics
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||375w (0.50hp)|
|Max. Spindle Stroke:||60mm|
|Chuck Capacity:||3mm – 16mm|
|Speed Settings:||12 speeds|
|Speed Range:||300rpm – 2550rpm|
|Packaged Dimensions||260(H) x 665(W) x 410mm(D)|
|Dimensions||41 × 67 × 26 cm|
There are no reviews yet.