The SIP B13-13 Professional Bench Pillar Drill provides powerful performance via a heavy-duty induction motor, consistently offering high-quality drilling in a range of demanding environments, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics.
SIP Pillar Drill B13-13 01700
€159.00 incl. Vat
The SIP B13-13 Professional Bench Pillar Drill makes light work of drilling on a variety of workpiece materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics, with easy positioning achievable through an adjusting tilting table and tilt scale.
Longevity and safety are paramount to the B13-13, and it therefore has integrated chuck guards to reduce any risk, and a sturdy cast iron base for added stability.
With a bench-mounted design, it is perfect for a range of trade and professional applications with limited floor space.
- Quality bench-mounted design with comfortable 580mm height
- 5 versatile speed settings from 620rpm to 2620rpm for precise control
- Heavy-duty induction motor offers excellent performance and durability in a range of demanding environments, including trade and professional tasks
- Adjustable table for drill positioning and tilting scale for enhanced accuracy
- One-piece cast steel soft-grip handle for comfort and ease-of-use
- Integrated safety chuck guards help to reduce potential risks
- Sturdy cast iron base provides increased stability
- Designed for metals, woods, and plastics
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||350w (0.49hp)|
|Max. Spindle Stroke:||50mm|
|Chuck Capacity:||1.5mm – 13mm|
|Speed Settings:||5 speeds|
|Speed Range:||620rpm – 2620rpm|
|Packaged Dimensions||245(H) x 450(W) x 345mm(D)|
|Dimensions||35 × 45 × 25 cm|
V happy with product and delivery was fast.