The SIP F32-20 230v Professional Floor Pillar Drill provides powerful performance via a heavy-duty induction motor, consistently offering high-quality drilling in a range of demanding environments, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics.
SIP F32-20 Floor Pillar Drill (230v) 01707
€1,049.00 incl. Vat
Out of stock
Out of stock
The SIP F32-20 230v Professional Floor Pillar Drill makes light work of drilling on a variety of workpiece materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics, with easy positioning achievable through an adjusting tilting table and scale.
Longevity and safety are paramount to the F32-20 230v, and it therefore has integrated chuck guards to reduce any risk, and a sturdy cast iron base for added stability.
- Quality floor-standing design with comfortable 1722mm height
- 12 versatile speed settings from 150rpm to 2450rpm for precise control
- Heavy-duty induction motor offers excellent performance and durability in a range of demanding environments, including trade and professional tasks
- NVR safety switch prevents accidental start-ups after power interruptions
- Adjustable table for drill positioning and tilting scale for enhanced accuracy
- One-piece cast steel soft-grip handle for comfort and ease-of-use
- Integrated safety chuck guards help to reduce potential risks
- Sturdy cast iron base provides increased stability
- Designed for metals, woods, and plastics
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||1100w (1.4hp)|
|Max. Spindle Stroke:||120mm|
|Chuck Capacity:||5mm – 20mm|
|Speed Settings:||12 speeds|
|Speed Range:||150rpm – 2450rpm|
|Packaged Dimensions||305(H) x 1415(W) x 650mm(D)|
|Dimensions||65 × 142 × 30 cm|
There are no reviews yet.