The SIP F28-20 Professional Floor Pillar Drill provides powerful performance via a heavy-duty induction motor, consistently offering high-quality drilling in a range of demanding environments, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics.
SIP F28-20 Floor Pillar Drill 01706
€729.00 incl. Vat
Out of stock
Out of stock
The SIP F28-20 Professional Floor Pillar Drill makes light work of drilling on a variety of workpiece materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics, with easy positioning achievable through an adjusting tilting table and tilt scale.
Longevity and safety are paramount to the F28-20, and it therefore has integrated chuck guards to reduce any risk, and a sturdy cast iron base for added stability.
- Quality floor-standing design with comfortable 1600mm height
- 12 versatile speed settings from 280rpm to 2380rpm for precise control
- Heavy-duty induction motor offers excellent performance and durability in a range of demanding environments, including trade and professional tasks
- NVR safety switch prevents accidental start-ups after power interruptions
- Adjustable table for drill positioning and tilting scale for enhanced accuracy
- One-piece cast steel soft-grip handle for comfort and ease-of-use
- Integrated safety chuck guards help to reduce potential risks
- Sturdy cast iron base provides increased stability
- Designed for metals, woods, and plastics
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||750w (1hp)|
|Max. Spindle Stroke:||82.5mm|
|Chuck Capacity:||5mm – 20mm|
|Speed Settings:||12 speeds|
|Speed Range:||280rpm – 2380rpm|
|Packaged Dimensions||275(H) x 1140(W) x 490mm(D)|
|Dimensions||49 × 114 × 27 cm|
There are no reviews yet.