The SIP FIREBALL 75XD Space Heater has a portable diesel or paraffin-powered design, making it perfect for positioning in all applications. Heavy-duty components, including low maintenance air pump and powder-coated steel fuel tank, offer durability and long life.
SIP Fireball 75XD Diesel Heater 09562
€399.00 incl. Vat
Out of stock
Out of stock
The SIP FIREBALL 75XD Space Heater uses an automatic cut-off system which helps it remain cost effective, offering reduced costs and lower energy consumption, plus a low maintenance heavy-duty air pump with proven technology for durability and long life. The complete SIP FIREBALL range is ErP-compliant, meaning higher savings for you and lower emissions for the planet.
- 75,000BTU/hr (22kW) powerful heating output
- Large 530mtr³ (18,717ft³) approximate heating area
- 20ltr integrated steel fuel tank for improved safety
- Automatic cut-off for reduced energy consumption and lower costs
- Heavy-duty low maintenance air pump utilises proven technology
- LED thermostat control for easy adjustment and accuracy
- Heavy-duty powder-coated finish for added durability
- Lightweight and compact design for easy portability
- Ideal for medium-sized garages and workshops
- Integrated easy-to-read fuel gauge
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- Fully ErP-compliant
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Max. Heat Output:||75,000BTU/hr (22kW)|
|Approx. Heating Area:||530m³ (18,717ft³)|
|Suitable Fuel Types:||Diesel / Paraffin|
|Av. Fuel Consumption:||1.40ltr/hr|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||20ltr|
|Packaged Dimensions:||405(H) x 790(W) x 340mm(D)|
|Dimensions||79 × 34 × 40 cm|
I have had one of these heaters for a number of years, unfortunately it decided to give up on me. I bought a new one, exactly the same model.
I find that they warm up my garage /workshop very quickly, I would not use anything else. I do not find it hard on fuel for the amount of heat it gives out.
It was delivered very quickly.
Paul Mc connell
Good little heater little noisy but there all noisy can be thirsty enough but that said a good little heater very happy with it ????
Perfect for my shed, maybe a bit noisy. You can use diesel, green agri diesel and paraffin or home heating oil.